We are honored by the families that have trusted us over the years. This is a responsibility we do not take lightly.
We provide professional personalized service. As death can occur within any given moment, we provide round the clock efficient care in your time of need. We are a complete full-service funeral home, providing counseling on all aspects and options of funeral services and merchandise. We offer choices to memorialize your loved one that give you the look and memory picture you desire.
- Traditional Funeral Services
- Immediate Burials
- Cremation Services
- Anatomical Donation Services
- Out-of-town Arrangement Services
- Pre-need Funeral Planning Programs
- Aftercare Services
- Memorials and monuments
Nicklas D. Jensen Funeral Homes provides a full range of merchandise from the finest manufacturers. For more information on these products, please ask us.
The Value of a Funeral…
- Acknowledge that a life has been lived.
- Allows survivors to remember and honor their loved one in a special way.
- Serves as a central gathering place for family and friends to give emotional and physical support to one another.
- Provides closure for the bereaved.
- Initiates the grieving process.
- Confirms the reality and finality of the death.
- Encourages mourners to face the pain of their loss and express their thoughts and feelings.
- Helps survivors to better cope with their grief and enables them to move forward with their lives.
- Cremation is the second most common form of disposition in the United States behind ground burial, and is selected for many reasons ranging from religious beliefs or ethnic customs to cost. Most families electing cremation are believed to do so simply because of personal preference.
- Some people are surprised to learn that cremation does not preclude a funeral with all the traditional aspects of the ceremony. Visitation or viewing with a funeral ceremony and church or memorial services are options to be considered. Such rites are for the benefit of the living, to help family and friends find support during their bereavement and to honor the life and memory of the deceased.
- Cremation creates new options, and as with any funeral arrangements can be as individual as the people involved.
- After cremation many people prefer to bury the cremated remains in an urn or urn vault. Above ground entombment, permanent possession or scattering, are other choices for final disposition.
- What does Pre-Need mean? For the same reasons you write a will, make retirement plans, or buy life insurance, people feel that it is a good idea to plan for the future and make their funeral arrangements.
- Peace of mind... At the time of an actual funeral most decisions need to be made within a few hours. By pre-planning, you can take your time and make the decisions in an unhurried and thoughtful way.
- You can save money... You can select the type of service you would like and how much you would like to spend. By paying for a service now, you can protect your assets from future unexpected expenses and may qualify for Medicaid or SSI benefits.
Your personal touch... Many people have very specific ideas of how they would like their service to be conducted. Many have personal hobbies or interests that they would like incorporated into the service such as a quilt display, fishing gear, or favorite family photos. Many people have a special poem or bible verse they would like read or a favorite song played. Making a service that is a personal tribute is a lasting memory for the survivors and helps the grief process.
Our "caring tradition" for families does not end with the service. Attention to detail continues with follow-up calls, document processing and other family concerns.
Grief Support Library
If you would like information on grief support materials found in our facilities, or would like more information on local resources.